Dr Heiko Reiter offers advice on labour law to national and international companies.
Dr Heiko Reiter offers advice on all aspects of individual and collective labour law to national and international companies.
The focus of his individual labour law activity is to oversee corporate takeovers and negotiate corporate acquisition agreements from a labour law perspective, support corporate restructuring, create bonus systems and the associated investigation and defence of claims, create employment and service contracts together with the labour law representation at unfair dismissal proceedings.
With respect to collective law matters, Dr Reiter focuses on the negotiation and arrangement of the settlement of interests and social plans, overseeing other works committee participation proceedings, drafting company agreements and overseeing any associated litigation.
His area of focus includes the finance, insurance, services and sport industries.
Dr Heiko Reiter is an associated partner at GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
Following his degree in law at the University of Frankfurt, Mr Reiter completed his legal training in Darmstadt. He went on to gain a doctorate in law at the University of Frankfurt am Main, mentored by Prof. Günter Frankenberg, while working as a research assistant at a large international law firm in Düsseldorf.
He was admitted to the bar in 2010.
Memberships and awards
- German Bar Association (DAV)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im DAV (Working Group for Labour Law in the German Bar Association)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Sportrecht im DAV (Working Group for Sports Law in the German Bar Association)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft FORUM junge Anwaltschaft im DAV (Young Lawyers FORUM Working Group in the German Bar Association)
- Frankfurt Bar Association
Teaching activities and lectures
- Visiting lecturer at the University of Mannheim for the Chair of Civil, Labour, Commercial and Corporate Law, Prof. Philip S. Fischinger, LL.M. (Harvard)