Dr Maximilian Lentz offers advice on corporate law to national and international companies (particularly from Eastern Asia). He specialises in mergers & acquisitions, venture capital, and commercial and distribution law.
Dr Maximilian Lentz advises national and international companies on all aspects of corporate law and international investments. His particular focus lies in companies from Eastern Asia, especially from Japan and China. In particular, he has experience giving corporate law advice on corporate acquisition, on the conclusion of joint ventures and on commercial and distribution law matters.
The sectors on which he focuses include chemical, automotive, and IT and telecommunications.
Dr Maximilian Lentz is an associate at GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
Before joining GÖRG, he worked as a lawyer for an international firm of auditors in Düsseldorf, offering consultancy to Japanese companies.
While studying law in Frankfurt am Main, Maximilian Lentz spent a year abroad at Ryukoku University in Kyoto (Japan). He completed his legal training in Frankfurt am Main, with clerkships at business law firms in Frankfurt am Main, Düsseldorf and Tokyo (Japan).
He was admitted to the bar in 2013.
He then gained a doctorate in law at the Goethe University Frankfurt am Main and at Kyoto University (Japan) with a thesis on a comparative law topic.
Memberships and awards
- German-Japanese Association of Jurists (DJJV)
- Japanische Industrie- und Handelskammer (JIHK) (Japanese Chamber of Industry and Commerce)
- Japanese-German Business Association (DJW)
- Deutsch-Japanische Vereinigung (DJV) (German-Japanese Association)
- Vereinigung Japanischer Unternehmern in Frankfurt (Association of Japanese Companies in Frankfurt)
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association (IPBA)