The Legal 500 online event: FDI screening rules in Austria, Germany and Switzerland and their impact on transactions
On 27 January, an online event was held with BINDER GRÖSSWANG Rechtsanwälte GmbH, Walder Wyss Ltd. and our expert Christian Bürger, providing an overview of the various FDI regimes in the DACH region and the impact of these rules on transactions.
- An overview of the different FDI Regimes in the DACH region.
- How long are FDI proceedings in general and what can parties do to speed proceedings up?
- What are in your view typical situations, where a filing requirement may be overlooked?
- What are the consequences of not filing / closing without clearance?
- Remedies same or different as in merger control?
- What is the impact on due diligence?
- What do we have to consider in our SPA contracts?
Christian Buerger, Partner, GÖRG
Regina Kröll, Attorney at law, Binder Grösswang
Jacobs Reto, Partner, Walder Wyss