Investment law advice is one of our core areas of expertise. We provide you with comprehensive advice about all questions arising in this area.
Expertise that pays
An optimal network around the world
We advise internationally. Our clients include:
- Management companies
- Asset managers
- Domestic and foreign credit institutions
- State banks
- Financial service providers
- Issuing houses
- Insurance companies
- State-owned companies
- Mid-sized companies
- Groups of companies operating internationally
- Financial investors
The complexity of capital investment law requires thorough specialist knowledge
Thanks to our partner firms, we are also able to set up funds in other countries.
In cases involving international distribution, we collaborate accordingly with additional independent partner firms.
Our advisory specialisations:
- Legal and tax concepts as well as ongoing advice for investment funds
- Collaboration with supervisory authorities in approval and notification processes
- Setting up investment funds in the form of UCITS funds and AIF funds as well as setting up investment funds in the form of investment corporations and partnerships for investment purposes
- Preparation and updating of mandatory documents for the investment fund (draft of prospectus/information memorandum, general and specific terms of investment, key investor information (KIID))
- Negotiation and review of contracts with custodians and service providers
- Negotiation and review of outsourcing contracts for management companies, including with portfolio managers
- Negotiation and review of distribution agreements, notification of cross-border distribution (passporting of the fund in the EU and EEA) and review of promotional materials
- Legal advice for fund transfers, custodians and/or management company switches and fund mergers
- Investment law advice and litigation in securities class actions both domestically and abroad
We're using cookies to statistically monitor the usage of our website.