Newsletter Labour and Employment Law, 02/2019
Dear Madam or Sir,
Today, we look back at the second quarter of 2019, highlighting legal developments and their impact on practice.
In this edition, we have prepared the following topics in short form for you:
- Working time recording à la ECJ – Do we have to clock in and out again!?
- The New Trade Secrets Act – Urgent action required by companies
- New rules and obligations to protect whistle-blowers
- Non-solicitation agreement between companies? – Illegal (antitrust) arrangements in the HR sector and what you need to consider
- Fee-based physicians are regularly subject to social security obligations
- Accrual of leave entitlement during parental leave and special leave?
- Invalidity of a termination agreement if there is a violation of the fair negotiation requirement
- Works council travel expenses – It’s cheaper to travel together
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter and gain new insights. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Your GÖRG employment law team