Joachim C. Mohlitz is a regularly appointed insolvency administrator by the insolvency courts in Duisburg, Krefeld, Essen and Kleve. In addition, he works as a trustee and consultant in self-administration proceedings. He also advises companies on pre-insolvency restructuring.
Joachim C. Mohlitz has been regularly appointed as an insolvency administrator since 2012 by the insolvency courts in Duisburg, Krefeld, Essen and Kleve. In particular, he has considerable experience in the continuation, restructuring and reorganization of insolvent companies also through insolvency plans. In addition, he works as a trustee and consultant in self-administration proceedings.
Another focal point of activity is advising companies on pre-insolvency restructuring and restructuring.
His industry focuses are on trade and services, real estate, automotive, logistics and transport.
Joachim C. Mohlitz has been a partner of GÖRG Insolvenzverwaltung Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
Until the merger with GÖRG in 2013, he worked for the law firm Beck & Hölzle, which focuses on insolvency administration and restructuring.
After studying law at the University of Bremen, Joachim C. Mohlitz completed his legal traineeship in Dusseldorf.
He was admitted to the bar in 2005. After a successful tax consultant examination, he was appointed in 2010 as a certified tax advisor.
Memberships and awards
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Insolvenzrecht und Sanierung im DAV (Working Group for Insolvency Law and Restructurings in the German Bar Association)
- VID (Verband Insolvenzverwalter Deutschlands e.V.)
- Arbeitskreis für Insolvenzwesen e.V. Köln (Working Group for Insolvency Law Cologne)
- Steuerberaterverein NRW e.V.
Teaching activities and lectures
- Regular presentations to topics of insolvency tax law.