Our specialised lawyers will offer you comprehensive, expert advice in the entire field of media law. This includes all legal matters concerning television, radio, film, print media and Internet including social media and new media. We also support you in the entire field of music, sports and event law.
Achieve mutual success with experience and expertise.
Your goals in the spotlight
We are here to help you with the design, development and protection of creative services all the way to the preparation of production and licensing agreements. We will also gladly support you with questions regarding joint ventures, company acquisitions and all matters of financing.
Our advisory specialisations:
Television, film and music
- Advice in the conceptualisation of television productions
- Support of international co-productions
- Preparation of contracts for artists, screenplays, directors and production, licensing and franchise agreements as well as non-disclosure agreements
- Media labour law
Press, Internet and new media
- Advice regarding violations of personal privacy rights
- Advice in all areas of e-commerce and online marketing
- Data protection issues in the field of media
- Review and design of your company's Internet presence
- Review and design of online shops and other transaction platforms, particularly with respect to information obligations, general terms and conditions and cancellation rights
- Advice regarding liability risks on the Internet
- Judicial and extrajudicial assertion of claims for compensation of damages, injunctive relief, counterstatement and withdrawal, particularly by way of interlocutory injunctions
- Advice for clubs, athletes, player agents and managers/trainers
- Protection and marketing of personal privacy rights
- Sports-related labour law
- Advice for planning and conducting events
We inform you about current legal developments in the areas relevant to you.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
We're using cookies to statistically monitor the usage of our website.