GÖRG Employment Tracker, 01/2022
Stay up to date with us
With our Employment Tracker we regularly look into the "future of labour law" for you! At the beginning of each month we present the most important decisions expected for the month from the Federal Labour Court (BAG) and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) as well as other courts. We report on the results in the issue of the following month. In addition, we point out upcoming milestones in legislative initiatives by politicians, so that you know today what you can expect tomorrow.
This time in focus:
- Accident insurance coverage on the way from the bedroom to the home office
- Entitlement to minimum wage for the period of an internship
- Employee status of a pilot
- Establishment of an employment relationship due to exceeding the maximum duration of temporary employment pursuant to Sections 9, 10 of the German Temporary Employment Act (AÜG)
- Mass dismissal
European Court of Justice
- Are vacation periods to be taken into account for overtime pay?
Legislative initiatives, important notifications & applications
- Draft directive on improving working conditions in platform work
- New Section 129 of the Works Constitution Act (BetrVG) resolved: Works meetings and conciliation bodies possible by video conference