Dr Thomas Bezani offers national and international companies advice on labour law.
Dr Thomas Bezani offers advice to national and international companies on all matters of individual and collective labour law. One of his specialities is the restructuring of companies and the associated negotiations with work councils and trade unions, with as well as regarding termination rights. He also represents his clients before courts of labour and civil law.
His focuses is in the areas of commerce and services, automotive and manufacturing.
Dr Thomas Bezani is a partner and member of the managing board at GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
After his law studies at the University of Cologne, he gained his doctorate in law under Prof Wiedemann with the topic of “Die krankheitsbedingte Kündigung” (Termination due to Illness).
He was admitted to the bar in 1996. Before joining GÖRG, he worked as a lawyer for an international corporate law firm.
Memberships and awards
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Fachanwälte für Arbeitsrecht (Working Group of Labour Law Specialists)
- European Employment Lawyers Association
- International Bar Association
- “Germany’s best lawyers 2016, 2017 and 2018“, trade journal
- Who’s Who Legal: Labour, Employment & Benefits 2018, 2019
- Who’s Who Legal: Pension & Benefits 2018, 2019
Teaching activities and lectures
- 20.03.2019 - BUJ Labour Law Summit 2019 – remapping working hours based on current case-law and flexible working models