Dear Madam or Sir,
Our second newsletter for 2020 provides a brief overview of further new legal regulations that are of interest for employers.
In this edition, we have prepared the following topics in short form for you:
- Online sick notes on trial
- The latest from the Federal Labour Court concerning notification of mass dismissals
- The new Skilled Immigration Act
- Changes to contracts made while extending fixed-term employment contracts without material reasons
- On-call work: The 20-hour assumption in Section 12 TzBfG
- Damages for deferred compensation when providing information that exceeds the legal obligation
- Co-determination of working hours for temporary employees – the Federal Labour Court charts a new course for practice ...
We hope you enjoy reading our newsletter and gain new insights. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Your GÖRG employment law team