Dr Daniel Rubner offers advice on corporate law to national and international companies. He specialises in stock corporation law, LLC law, M&A and restructuring.
Dr Daniel Rubner offers advice to national and international companies on all aspects of capital markets law, partnership law, and corporation and conversion legislation. In particular, he has considerable experience advising on corporate acquisitions (also distressed M&A), reorganisations and restructuring. Advice on matters of corporate governance and D&O liability is a further area of focus.
Dr Daniel Rubner is a counsel at GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB He previously worked as a lawyer at law firms in Bonn and London (UK).
Following his degree in law at universities in Munich and Geneva (Switzerland ), Daniel Rubner worked as a research assistant at the University of Cologne. He also wrote his dissertation on LLC law mentored by Prof. Barbara Dauner-Lieb, and was awarded a doctorate in law in 2005. Daniel Rubner completed his legal training in Cologne, with clerkships in Nairobi (Kenya) and Cape Town (South Africa).
He was admitted to the bar in 2006.
Memberships and awards
- VGR Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung (Corporate Law Association)
Teaching activities and lectures
- From 2010: University of Cologne: visiting lecturer in corporate law and conversion law
- From 2017: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management: Visiting lecturer in legislation governing debt securities
- 2011-2016: University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne: visiting lecturer in capital markets law
- 2017: Tbilisi State University (Georgia): visiting lecturer in German civil law