Guido Utsch has been appointed (provisional) insolvency administrator or trustee by the Mönchengladbach Insolvency Court since 2008 and by the Aachen Insolvency Court since 2013 in a major number of regular and consumer insolvencies.
Guido Utsch has been appointed (provisional) insolvency administrator or trustee by the Mönchengladbach Insolvency Court since 2008 and by the Aachen Insolvency Court since 2013 in a major number of regular and consumer insolvencies. Guido Utsch works on proceedings of all sizes. His practical experience includes, in particular, extensive business continuations, transferring restructurings, self-administration, insolvency plans, cross-border proceedings with assets abroad, proceedings according to the EUInsVO as well as corporate and criminal insolvencies.
He has a wide range of specialist knowledge, including agriculture and forestry, manufacturing, energy supply, construction, trade, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles, transport and storage, hospitality, finance, insurance and services, freelance, scientific and technical services as well as health and social services.
Guido Utsch is a partner at GÖRG Insolvenzverwaltung Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten.
After studying law at universities in Cologne, Bochum and Linz (Austria), Guido Utsch completed his legal training in Wuppertal with clerkships in business law firms in Cologne and Miami (USA). He was admitted to the bar in 2005. After completing his training, and before joining GÖRG, Guido Utsch was a lawyer in one of the leading insolvency law firms in Niederrhein.
Memberships and awards
- Neue Insolvenzverwaltervereinigung Deutschland e.V. (New Insolvency Administrators Union Germany)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Insolvenzrecht und Sanierung im DAV (Working Group for Insolvency Law and Restructurings in the German Bar Association)
- German Bar Association
- Cologne association of lawyers
- Certification under DIN EN ISO 9001:2015; ISO INSOLV and GOI (Principles of proper insolvency administration)
Teaching activities and lectures
- Training 2018: Data Protection in Insolvency Administration