GÖRG Employment Tracker, 02/2022
Stay up to date with us
With our Employment Tracker we regularly look into the "future of labour law" for you! At the beginning of each month we present the most important decisions expected for the month from the Federal Labour Court (BAG) and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) as well as other courts. We report on the results in the issue of the following month. In addition, we point out upcoming milestones in legislative initiatives by politicians, so that you know today what you can expect tomorrow.
This time in focus:
- Entitlement to minimum wage for the period of an internship
- Employee status of a pilot - Applicability of German law
- Invalidity of a termination due to breach against the obligation to transmit the notification to the works council to the employment agency from Sec. 17 (3) Sentence 1 Dismissal Protection Act (KSchG)
- Are vacation periods to be taken into account for overtime pay? - Preliminary ruling of the Federal Labour Court
- Avoidance of a termination agree-ment due to unlawful threat - Requirement of fair negotiation
- Compensation under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG) due to age discrimination in connection with an assistance position within the meaning of Sec. 78 (1) SGB IX
- Social Security Obligations of Minority Shareholder-Managers
Legislative initiatives, important notifications & applications
- Federal Minister of Labour plans permanent right to work from home National Significance
- Change in requirements for vaccination and convalescence certificates.