GÖRG Employment Tracker, 07/2021
Stay up to date with us.
With our Employment Tracker we regularly look into the "future of labour law" for you! At the beginning of each month we present the most important decisions expected for the month from the Federal Labour Court (BAG) and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) as well as other courts. We report on the results in the issue of the following month. In addition, we point out upcoming milestones in legislative initiatives by politicians, so that you know today what you can expect tomorrow.
This time in focus:
- Entitlement to compensation pursuant to Sec. 15 (2) General Equal Treatment Act (AGG)
Burden of proof regarding the receipt of the invitation to an interview
- Entitlement to Disability benefits
- Implementation of a collective agreement on the remuneration of employees similar to employees
- Vacation pay Consideration of variable remuneration
- Discrimination on the grounds of religion or gender by an instruction of the employer?
Reference for a preliminary ruling by the Hamburg Labor Court
Legislative initiatives, important notifications & applications
- Third Ordinance Amending the Short-Time Workers' Allowance Ordinance
- New version of the SARS-CoV-2 occupational health and safety regulation
- Home office obligation expires