Dr. Lisa Löffler advises national and international companies on public commercial law and energy law. She specialises in planning law, immission control law and environmental law.
Dr. Lisa Löffler advises nationally and internationally operating companies as well as the public sector in the areas of environmental law, planning law and energy law.
Her main practice areas are construction planning law, immission control law and water and waste management law. She advises on all questions of project and plant approval, as well as any subsequent administrative and civil disputes. A particular focus of her consulting practice is the project support of renewable energy plants such as wind turbines, photovoltaic and biomass plants.
In addition, Lisa Löffler has in-depth knowledge of European chemicals law.
Dr. Lisa Löffler is an associate at GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
After studying law at the universities of Münster and Buenos Aires, Dr. Lisa Löffler was a research assistant at the Institute for Environmental and Planning Law at the University of Münster, where she obtained her doctorate degree under Prof. Dr. Sabine Schlacke on a topic of environmental law. After that she completed her legal training in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Cologne.
She was admitted to the bar in 2020.
Memberships and awards
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltsverein e.V. (DAV))
- Association for Environmental Law (Gesellschaft für Umweltrecht (GfU))
- Working Group for Administrative Law in the German Bar Association - Regional Group NRW (ARGE für Verwaltungsrecht im Deutschen Anwaltsverein – Landesgruppe NRW)
- German Women Lawyers Association (Deutscher Juristinnenbund e.V.)
- women of new energies e.V.