Attorney (Germany) | Specialist for insolvency and reorganisation law | Partner GÖRG Insolvenzverwaltung Partnergesellschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
Stefan Liese has been appointed by multiple insolvency courts in Lower Saxony (Hannover, Hameln, Hildesheim, Gifhorn) and Saxony-Anhalt (Magdeburg, Stendal) as an insolvency administrator and trustee.
Stefan Liese is primarily involved in the areas of insolvency administration and advice regarding insolvency law.
He has extensive experience in continuing and handling insolvent companies from a very broad variety of sectors, and has contributed to numerous restructuring processes.
Stefan Liese is a partner at GÖRG Insolvenzverwaltung Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB.
Before joining GÖRG, he worked as a lawyer and insolvency administrator at two intraregional insolvency law firms.
After his law studies at the University of Hanover, he completed his legal training in Duisburg, with a clerkship at an insolvency law firm in Düsseldorf.
He was admitted to the bar in 2005.
Mitgliedschaften und Auszeichnungen
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein (German Bar Association)
- Rechtsanwalts- und Notarverein Hannover (Hanover Bar Association)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Insolvenzrecht und Sanierung (DAV) (Working Group for Insolvency Law and Restructurings in the German Bar Association)
- Institut für Insolvenzrecht e.V. (Institute for Insolvency Law e.V.)
- VFS (Verein zur Förderung des Steuerrechts an der Leibniz Universität Hannover) e.V. (Association for the Promotion of Tax Law at the Leibniz University of Hanover)