GÖRG Employment Tracker, 12/2021
Stay up to date with us
With our Employment Tracker we regularly look into the "future of labour law" for you! At the beginning of each month we present the most important decisions expected for the month from the Federal Labour Court (BAG) and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) as well as other courts. We report on the results in the issue of the following month. In addition, we point out upcoming milestones in legislative initiatives by politicians, so that you know today what you can expect tomorrow.
This time in focus:
- Exclusion of employees in partial retirement from social plan bene-fits as inadmissible age discrimination?
Compensation due to age discrimination under Sec. 15 (1) of the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG)
- Accident insurance coverage on the way from the bedroom to the home officer
- Is the exclusion of the provision of necessary work equipment permissible in general terms and conditions?
- Claim for compensation under the German General Equal Treatment Act (AGG) Discrimination due to a disability
- Reduction of vacation entitlement due to short-time work permissible?
- Entitlement of the Management Board of a Stock Corporation to Insolvency Benefits - Employee status of an Executive Board member
Legislative initiatives, important notifications & applications
- Act Amending the Law on the Protection against Infection and Other Laws on the Occasion of the Repeal of the Determination of the Epidemic Situation of National Significance
- Ordinance on the Reference Period and Extension of Short-Time Work Relief (Kurzarbeitergeldverlängerungsverordnung - KugverlV)
- Coalition agreement 2021