Stay up to date with us.
With our Employment Tracker we regularly look into the "future of labour law" for you! At the beginning of each month we present the most important decisions expected for the month from the Federal Labour Court (BAG) and the European Court of Justice (ECJ) as well as other courts. We report on the results in the issue of the following month. In addition, we point out upcoming milestones in legislative initiatives by politicians, so that you know today what you can expect tomorrow.
This time in focus:
- Shaking of the evidential value of a certificate of incapacity for work
- Company pension scheme - Admissibility of a maximum age for inclusion in a pension scheme
- Duty to co-determine the assignment of employees in the home office to new places of work
- Social assistance - Consideration of the needs of older people in the assumption of costs for housing and heating
- Social assistance - Assistance for living / Private pension insurance as realizable assets despite exclusion of realization
- Break as working time within the meaning of the Working Time Directive (Directive 2003/88/EC) - Reference for a preliminary ruling from the Obvodní soud pro Prahu 9 (Czech Republic)
Legislative initiatives, important notifications & applications
- Act to Supplement and Amend the Regulations for the Equal Participation of Women in Leadership Positions in the Private Sector and the Public Sector (Leadership Positions Act)
- Ordinance Amending the Ordinance Implementing the Works Constitution Act and the Election Regulations for the Postal Service